We believe these truths to be expressed in the following statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God, its validity and truthfulness the answer to the needs of all humankind.
- We believe there is one God eternally existing in three persons; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the humanity, deity, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death and redeeming resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in His present rule as the head of the church and His promised return in glory and power.
- We believe the Holy Spirit abides in and with us today, speaking to believers, bringing the gifts of the Spirit, signs and wonders to believers which confirm the proclaimed Word of God.
- We believe there is a mandate in God’s Word to live righteous and holy before Him, growing in the fruits of the spirit that exemplify Godly characteristics.
Jesus Christ’s Divine Ownership
“… I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” – Matthew 16:18
Jesus Christ’s Divine Leadership
“… and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church.” – Ephesians 1:22, 5:23
Jesus Christ’s Divine Relationship
“… Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it; that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, that He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such things; but that it should be holy and without blemish.” – Ephesians 5:25-27