- Monday | July 4, 2022
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 1206-1342 N Pacific St, Oceanside, CA 92054 Parking Lot 10
Our annual 4th of July Picnic has been a favorite fellowship for 30+ years!
Each year, we meet at the Cabanas in Oceanside at 11 am! Lunch is at noon, baptisms at 1. There’s also volleyball, beach games, board games, and lot of fun the whole day!
Sign up to bring a food item, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see Joyce Sweeney.
- Parking is paid parking and fills up fast, best to be early!
- We spend the night before at the beach to reserve the cabanas – if you’d like to help, please contact us! It means getting the best parking spots and also free breakfast on the beach!
- There is a free parking lot across from Joe’s Crab Shack (through the tunnel).
- Make sure to bring sunscreen, pop up tent, chairs, and towels.