- Saturday | March 24, 2018
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- 11 Area Parade Deck, Camp Pendleton
9th Annual Life Christian Church
24 March 2018
EASTER EGG HUNT
Where: **LOCATION CHANGE** 11 Area Parade Deck
(adjacent to MCCS Paige Fieldhouse, on E. St. between 13th and 14th)
Cost: The Egg hunt is Free
Parking: Parking is available (but may be limited). We suggest you arrive early.
– Each child must register and obtain a wrist ribbon in order to participate in the egg hunt. Wrist bands are color coordinated with the area your child will hunting in. Registration is also used to report back to the Command Religious program for event success.
Egg Hunt Times :
– Registration starts at 09:00am.
– The Activities and Crafts will begin at 09:00am and last till 11:30am.
– The Actual Hunt will begin at 10:00am. (We may start a little later depending on traffic/parking.)
Age Groups : The Hunt is divided into 3 age groups
– 1 – 2 years of age (must be able to walk)
– 3 – 6 yrs
– 7 – 10 yrs
– Children are allowed to bring a small Easter Basket for collecting eggs. Size of basket will be at the discretion of the Registration team
– Plastic Bags will be provided.
Egg Hunt Rules:
– The Egg hunt is for children ages 1 (walking) to 10 yrs of age.
– Only Parents of 1-2 year old children will be allowed in the Egg Hunt area. All other area parents will be allowed to go with their child until the hunt begins and watch them from the side line.
– If you have a handicapped or physically challenged child– one adult may go into the hunt area with that child.
– If you have children in different groups and only 1 adult, the young child can go with the older child.
– Free Prizes will be given out this year. Prizes are free and a piece of paper, inside of the eggs, will notify you if you have won.
– There will be an Easter Bunny and Super Heroes on site for you to have pictures taken with your children.
Craft and Fun Area:
- Children may create a craft to give or send to their deployed loved one or family members not nearby (Grandparents ect..).
– Hotdogs and Waters will be handed out free of charge. This will start at 10:30am.
– We will also have a two Jumpies available throughout the event. One for 3-6 year olds and one for 7 and older.
– If you would like to help or get involved please contact Anita Della-Rocco or Gary W. Nordby (GySgt USMC Retired), at email@example.com or leave a message at Life Christian Church 760-439-3300.