- MARCH 12, 2016
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Santa Margarita Ranch House Camp Pendleton, CA
7th ANNUAL LIFE CHRISTIAN CHURCH ~ CAMP PENDLETON EASTER EGG HUNT
Where: Santa Margarita Ranch House, Camp Pendleton
When: Saturday, March 12th
Cost: The Egg hunt is Free
Parking: Parking is available (but may be limited). We suggest you arrive early.
Registration: Each child must register and obtain a wrist ribbon in order to participate in the egg hunt. Wrist bands are color coordinated with the area your child will hunting in. Registration is also used to report back to the Command Religious program for event success.
Egg Hunt Times:
• Registration starts at 09:00am.
• The Activities and Crafts will begin at 09:00am and last till 11:30am.
• The Actual Hunt will begin at 10:00am. (We may start a little later depending on traffic/parking.)
Age Groups: The Hunt is divided into 3 age groups
• 1 – 2 years of age (must be able to walk)
• 3 – 6 yrs
• 7 – 10 yrs
Easter Baskets: Children are allowed to bring a small Easter Basket for collecting eggs. Size of basket will be at the discretion of the Registration team. Plastic Bags will also be provided.
Egg Hunt Rules:
• The Egg hunt is for children ages 1 (walking) to 10 yrs of age.
• Only Parents of 1-2 year old children will be allowed in the Egg Hunt area. All other area parents will be allowed to go with their child until the hunt begins and watch them from the side line.
• If you have a handicapped or physically challenged child– one adult may go into the hunt area with that child.
• If you have children in different groups and only 1 adult, the young child can go with the older child.
• Free Prizes will be given out this year. Prizes are free and a piece of paper, inside of the eggs, will notify you if you have won.
Easter Bunny: There will be an Easter Bunny and Princesses on site for you to have pictures taken with your children.
Craft and Fun Area: Children may create a craft to give or send to their deployed loved one or family members not near by (Grandparents ect..).
• Hotdogs and Waters will be handed out free of charge. This will start at 9:30am.
• We will also have a Jumper available throughout the event.
Volunteer Opportunity: If you would like to help or get involved please contact Gary W. Nordby (GySgt USMC Retired), event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at Life Christian Church 760-439-3300 ext 109.
Sponsored by the Command Religious Program
“This is a Non-Federal entity. It is not part of the Department of Defense or any of it’s components and has no Governmental status.”